- Professional experience in Enterprise Network & Security Design, Project Management and Implementation, Capacity planning, Security, scalability, Writing Technical Approach Document / Method of Procedures, Implementation Planning, Pre/post installation Testing, Deployment, Project Documentation.
- Data Center Network Design and Architect for new move-in location and upgrade.
- Monitoring tools like Cisco ISE, HP Open view, Juniper STRM, eHealth, Spectrum, Brocade and Live Action.
- VDC and VPC in Nexus 7710, 5548 and 2248
- UCS Avaya 480, Avaya call Manager, CSS, F5 load balancer and GLBP.
- Evaluate and implement SDN
- Working knowledge of Linux Ubuntu and VM work stations
- Experience in Network & System Management Tools like Live Action, Spectrum, eHealth, HP Open view, Net Scout, Cisco ISE, Prime
- Next Generation Firewalls – Source fire and Palo Alto.
- Support ATM & POS Machine’s connectivity on network.
- Implemented / configured and troubleshoot in MPLS, BGP, ISIS, OSPF, EIGRP, RIP Routing Protocol.
- Good understanding of EGP routing protocol like BGP.
- Worked Route Redistribution between different routing protocols.
- Worked on various network integration and Data Center Implementation Projects.
- Expertise in Routing, Switching and TCP/IP Suit and networking protocols.
- Expertise in upgrade, maintenance and testing of Heterogeneous Data Networks.
- Expertise in working with Cisco Routers, Switches, ASA5500 series, Checkpoint, PIX Firewall.
- Process Management of Enterprise network, process validation and Cisco scripting.
- Worked on various Network migration & upgrade projects.
MPLS, ISIS, RIP, OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, MPLS, VSS, VPC, VDC and HSRP & VRRP.
ARP, FTP, ICMP, DNS, PPP, SNMP, ICMP, IGMP, DHCP, TCP/IP, UDP, TELNET, SSH, IPSec, Frame Relay, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, MLS, VLAN, STP, PVST, QoS, port security, Ether Channel, PAgP, LACP, VTP, ISL, 802.1q Trunks.
Routers Hardware/Switches HW
Cisco ASR and ISR 1001x, 1006, 1002, 4451 Series, Cisco Chassis 6810, 6509 E, 6513, 4507R+E
Nexus 7K, 5k and 2k.
3850, 3750, 3650 series
Alcatel Lucent 7750 SR, 7705 SAR, Omni6855, Omni 6300
CSS and F5 Load Balancer
T1, E1, OC-3, OC-12, 802.11b , 802.11abg, SONET Ring, Frame-Relay, OC-48, OC-192, OC-12, Opt-E-MAN and ASE circuit
Controller 5508, Light APs 3602i, 3702i and e versions
ASA5585, ASA5515, IDS/IPS Source Fire
Monitoring / Management Tools
Live Action, Spectrum, eHealth,
HP Open view, Net Scout, Cisco ISE, Prime.
PHP, HTML, VB and Python
- Cisco CCDE (Written) (CSCO11041635)
- Cisco CCDP (CSCO11041635)
- Cisco CCNP (CSCO11041635)
- Alcatel-Lucent Scalable IP Networks exam (4A0-100)
- Cisco CCDA (CSCO11041635)
- Cisco CCNA (CSCO11041635)
- Juniper JNCIS-ER (Enterprise Routing)
- Juniper JNCIA-ER (Enterprise Routing)
- Juniper JNCIA-EX (Switching)
- PGC ISP Engineering, from NED University of Engineering & Technology
- PGC in Oracle 9i, from NED University of Engineering & Technology
- MCSE training Certificate, from Times Tech, Karachi
- IT IS Team Lead – TechAdm NW-Assessment (Element K, USA)
- Business Communication (Brain Bench, USA)
- Cisco Network Support (Brain Bench, USA)
- IP Routing & Switching (Brain Bench, USA)
- ITIL Concepts (Brain Bench, USA)
- Managing People (Brain Bench, USA)
- Project Management (Brain Bench, USA)
- WAN Technologies (Brain Bench, USA)